Sunday, June 17, 2012

I have the house to myself tonight and the current fantasy is she will appear magically out of the dark and see me tapping away thru the screendoor, two candleabras and the compuer providing all the light in the house. 
"what cha writing?" she asks in my current fantasy.
"i'm writing about perfect love," I'll reply
"ooh I love the candles."
"c'mere and kiss me baby, let me read you what I have so far."
she comes over and gives the writer a long passionate kiss.
hes starts reading this blog post to her and when they get to this part he tells her it is now going out live.  well, as live as i can be on this stupid blog but remember when you said youd like to lay naked on the table?  will tis table do for tonight?  would you mind if i took some time to take some notes about what is going on for those in the world not fortunate enough to have found true love?
she laughs her sexy laugh as i move the laptop out of the way, encirrcle her waist with my hands and lift her onto the table, kissing her and laying her back.  her dress slides easily up around her middle and i thank the universe that my delicous woman has once again chosen to leave her underwear at home.  i start to tease her.   

No comments:

Post a Comment